The contents of the website—“www.chadnapier.com,” including text, graphics, images, and information obtained from contributors and all other content, is offered on an informational basis only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek the advice and guidance of a qualified health provider before:
- Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment protocol you are currently using.
- Stopping any medication or treatment protocol you are currently using.
- Starting any new medication or treatment protocol, whether or not it was discussed on within the website—“ChadNapier.com.”
- Information within this book is “generally informational” and not as specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problem(s), concerns and/or needs.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately.
- If you choose to utilize any information provided within the entire website—“ChadNapier.com, the writers, publishers, speakers, any other employees or any affiliates of Chad Napier or www.chadnapier.com,” you do so solely at your own risk.
The Chad Napier & Chadnapier.com and its content are provided “as is.” The website—“ChadNapier.com,” to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, the website—“ChadNapier.com,” makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or
timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the World Wide Web (Internet).
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the website—“ChadNapier.com,” our authors, our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors and affiliates from and against all claims, actions, demands, judgments, losses, and liabilities (including, without limitation, costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees) by you or any third-party resulting or arising, directly or indirectly, out of content you submit, post to or transmit through our website—“ChadNapier.com,” your use of our website, your connection to our website, your violation of this disclaimer, or your violation of any rights of another person.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through the emails sent from website—“ChadNapier.com,” as well as this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided within the website—“ChadNapier.com,” as is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information within the website—“ChadNapier.com,” for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider.
You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product.
You should consult your physician or health care professional regarding any potential adverse interactions between medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements before taking any such supplements.